Monday, November 14, 2016

Even More Fall Fun

When MC and I were at the pumpkin patch this fall, we picked out a white pumpkin to use for a craft project idea that I had seen on Pinterest. One afternoon after preschool, the girls and I got everything set up on the driveway to work on our pumpkin project. (And MC's Ryder figurine from Paw Patrol helped, too - of course!)


We glued crayons to the top of our white pumpkin...


and then used the hair dryer to melt the wax and let it drip down the sides of the pumpkin. Turned out pretty cool!



Another one of MC's favorite fall activities is for BD to blow up a big leaf pile for her to jump in. She has been waiting anxiously all fall for her first leaf pile. Finally last weekend there were enough leaves on the ground, and she had a blast running, jumping, throwing leaves!







1 comment:

Peggy said...

Yea for fall!!! Such good pictures! When you were about two, you played in leaves that I had raked up, and you broke out in hives!!!! At about 5 in the afternoon when I found them, I had to call Bob Lubkeman to find out what to do for you!!! So glad MC is not allergic to them or the fungus on them like you were!