Friday, October 14, 2016

Pictures! (mostly MC)

Here are some pictures of our girl. These pics are all from August & September 2016.

Swinging on the glider on her playset.


I have a video on my phone of her on this slide when she was about 15 months old. She likes to watch that video, so when we were recently at the same playground, she made sure I took another picture of her on the same slide. She's MUCH bigger in this photo!


Dressed for preschool. She told me recently that she only wants to wear dresses to preschool. So far she has stuck to her statement and has picked out dresses every day.


She loves to help in the kitchen - even if it's just mixing up some mac & cheese from the box!


Eating a popsicle on the deck with her doll. She informed me that the doll's name was Teagan Mckenzie Raja. She does not lack for creativity!


Our good friend/neighbor is a photographer and takes all of our family photos. While she was taking this picture of GL with her camera, MC told me, "When I grow up, I'm gonna do what Ms. Melissa doos."


Organzing the toy animals at the library by size. She may not look like me, but she definitely acts like me!


One of her friends gave her this super cool bubble fan. It makes one big bubble with lots of smaller bubble inside. We've had so much fun playing with this thing! And Piper goes nuts trying to catch all the bubble.




No comments: