Monday, August 1, 2016

Getting Ready for Baby Sister

We've been busy around here getting ready for Baby Sister's impending arrival!

After much discussion and research, we decided to trade in my tiny car that I have loved for 12+ years and get a bigger vehicle. We decided on a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. It is the nicest car I've ever driven, and so far I am loving having a little extra space and being a bit higher up off the road. 



I have been doing lots of baking and prep work to have our freezer stocked. I didn't take pictures of everything, but if all goes to plan, when I'm finished I'll have about 6 dozen muffins and 12 meals frozen for us to enjoy.





1 comment:

Peggy said...

Glad you have a new car to bring baby home in!! The frozen meals look so good! I know you will enjoy not having to do the prep when baby is here!