Monday, May 11, 2015

Conversations at 2.75

MC: Why I'm sneezing so much?
LA: I think you have a little cold.
MC: In my nose?
LA: Yes.
MC: *blows air out of nose* Is it gone now?

**********************************************************

We are building a fort in the den. She's playing under it while I'm still trying to get the sheet up, and it keeps falling down on top of her.

MC: Dis is not very fun at all.

**********************************************************

MC: I like your work shirt, Daddy. Dat's a pitty outfit.

**********************************************************

MC, leaning over to give BD a kiss: Ohhhh! I feel your whiskers!

**********************************************************

MC, to a friend's mom: Eva doesn't talk as much as I do. I talk a lot!

**********************************************************

MC, handing me a cookie with one bite missing:  Here, dis one for you!
LA: Why does it already have a bite out of it?
MC: I started it for you!

**********************************************************

MC is doing a fake whine/cry noise.

LA: What's wrong?
MC: I'm a little bit sad. But I'm not super sad.

No comments: