Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Card 2014, Bloopers Edition

Now that our Christmas cards have all been delivered, I'll share all of the funny outtakes that I got while trying to get ONE good picture! Life with a toddler...it's never dull!!

This one allllllmost made it onto the actual Christmas card. I mean, does anything capture being 2.5 better than this picture?!


Want me to hold the jingle bells? Okay! Want me to look at the camera? Okay! Want me to smile? Okay! Want me to sit in the chair? Nah, I'd rather lean awkwardly on it.


Ditto.


I think it's a great idea to use mini marshmallows to bribe me into cooperating! Just be aware that I'm going to be eating them in 99% of all your pictures!


No, I will not put down the water bottle, thankyouverymuch. I need something to wash down all those marshmallows!


Cheeeeeeese!


Oh, so you think a toy will help distract me from the tantrum I'm throwing because you won't give me any more marshmallows?


You're right.


1 comment:

Nikki said...

Love the first one! Let me tell you. The more kids your have or just the older they get the attempts at good pics of any type get more uhhhhhhhhh interesting. :)