Monday, September 22, 2014

2014 Pool Photos

MC and I spent a lot of time at the pool this summer. We had so much fun, and she is really close to swimming on her own.  We went down the big twisty slide approximately 500 times; she jumped off the side to me, and she played with her toys in the shallow water.

I didn't get a lot of pictures from the pool because having a toddler at the pool doesn't leave a lot of free hands for taking pictures we were too busy having fun, and also because I didn't want to bring my nice camera and chance it getting wet. So I was stuck with my the camera on my phone, and usually it was too bright out to see the screen and take pictures. Next year I might save up my pennies and get a waterproof camera for the pool.

The pool closed for the year last week, so here are all the pictures from this season at the pool.  

(Some of these I've posted before, but I wanted them all in one place.)





 

No comments: