Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pictures!

Here are some recent pics of our girl; these are from mid-January 2014. MC is 19 months old in these pics.

Earlier this week we had some beautiful weather - sunny and low-60s, so we took advantage of that unusual January weather and headed to the park. There is a low concrete curb that encircles parts of the playground. She used her balance beam skills from gymnastics to walk it back and forth several times and finally got brave enough to jump off; she was so very proud of herself.


Still taking advantage of the good weather after nap time on that same afternoon. We took Kip for a walk and then played with her truck in the driveway. She usually likes to push the truck more than ride in it, but on this day she hopped in for a few minutes and let me snap some pictures.


I found some cute pictures on my phone that I'd forgotten to upload. I think some of these go back a month or so to mid-December.

Decked out in Carolina blue for a Tar Heels game.


Even though they're having a terrible season, we're still cheering for U...N...C!


Family walk on New Year's Day 2014.


Bundled up to walk over to a neighbor's house one chilly afternoon.


Her shirt says "Let It Snow!"


1 comment:

Nikki said...

I can't believe she is that old already! I guess you probably can't believe Slye is 13!