Monday, December 16, 2013

Have A Toddler Christmas!

Since I've been working to learn more about my camera this fall and trying to take better pictures, I decided to attempt to take the picture(s) for our Christmas card myself this year. Trying to photograph a toddler was more...*ahem*...difficult than I expected it to be! I actually think these are pretty darn cute, just not quite what I was going for on our Christmas card.

I dressed Bear up in some Christmas attire, thinking that using Bear as a prop would help hold her attention. 


She was too busy playing peek-a-boo with the camera to notice that Bear was in the picture.


It is worth mentioning that these are the best ones I got out of the whole set - in most of them she's either rolling around on the floor or trying to escape over Bear's legs or taking her shoes off, etc.

No comments: