Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall Fun

Between MC being sick for a few days last week and the rain, rain, and more rain that we've been having for days on end, we were really needing to get out of the house by the weekend.

Luckily for us, a local garden center was having a fall festival - complete with pumpkin patch, hayride, and farm animals!


Even better, the rain mostly subsided for a couple of hours so we had decent weather while we were there. 




I have been working hard to learn more about my camera so that I can capture better pictures. I took these with a Canon Rebel T4i in manual mode - meaning I set the aperture, ISO, shutter speed, and white balance. I still have a lot to learn, obviously, but I thought a few of the images turned out pretty well! These images are SOOC (Straight Out Of the Camera) so no editing. I have an old version of Photoshop that I haven't used since grad school that I'm relearning so I can touch-up photos and make them even better.

2 comments:

sil said...

love the photos! i really like the shirt! where do you get the monogrammed things that you have for her?

LA and BD said...

Thank you, sil! Most of her monogrammed things come from Etsy. That particular shirt came from Lillifee Boutique. I have several other shops that I like - Ruby And Oliver, Round the Bend, Lilac and Lime.