Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pictures!

Here are some recent pictures of our girl; most of these are from late March/early April.
 
All dressed up for a friend's wedding. We were a little nervous about taking her to the ceremony, but she did fantastic! I had some quiet toys with us to keep her occupied, but she mostly entertained herself by waving and playing peek-a-boo with the people around us. I think they paid more attention to her than to the wedding!

April 13, 2013 



She has definitely turned a corner in the eating department recently. She is eating everything on her tray - feeding herself and letting me feed her from a spoon. She's also drinking water from a sippy cup while she eats (I tilt up the cup for her).




We spent some time outside last weekend enjoying the pretty, sunny weather. I brought several toys out for her, but of course all she wanted to do was crawl to the edge of the blanket and pick up leaves and pollen worms!




No comments: