Monday, April 1, 2013

Ten

BD and I recently celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. Our usual low-key celebration included going out for lunch together, and this beautiful arrangement was delivered to me at work.

We spent some time reminiscing about our memories from our rehearsal dinner and wedding day. It's fun to see what we each remember from such a long time ago.


We have a lyric up on our fridge from a silly little song we heard years ago that pretty much sums up our relationship:

You and me can build our dreams together
With the knot tied tight to last forever.    
 
 
A couple of years ago I posted a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding day. When I look at those pictures now I notice how young we look and think about how lucky we are to still be that happy and in love ten years later. This is such a beautiful life we've built together.

No comments: