Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Water Baby

In January MC and I started doing a Mommy and Me water aerobics class on Monday evenings at an indoor pool complex. I did prenatal water aerobics with this same program during the second half of my pregnancy last year and really enjoyed it.

MC really loves the water at bathtime so I hoped she'd love the pool as much, and she does! She splashes her hands and feet in the water and "talks" and waves to the other babies. It's a great workout for me; plus we sing fun songs and play little games with the babies while we workout.


I bring some of her bath toys and after we finish our workout, we get in the baby pool and she splashes and plays with her toys. She has so much fun and wears herself out; she sleeps all the way home, wakes up enough to nurse, and conks out for the rest of the night.

No comments: