Thursday, November 1, 2012

Wanted. Part 4.

WOW! It has been a while since I've done a "wanted" list. Here are my previous lists, from over two years ago:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

As usual, this is a list of things that I would buy myself if I were spending someone else's money. Or what I'll buy when I finally win the lottery. (This is where BD usually points out that in order to win the lottery, I have to actually play the lottery.) Either way, it's fun to do some online window shopping, so let's begin!

Here is what I've currently got on my radar:

A fancy-pants high chair for MC. This one converts to a toddler chair and then a big-kid chair which kinda justifies the price. I like it because it has no fabric so it's easily wipeable, and it's not as giant as some of the others on the market. And it's not hideous.



A Beco Gemini baby carrier. Neither of the baby carriers we have now will let you do a back carry. This one does front carry (facing in or out), back carry, and hip carry. And cute fabrics, too!



A new camera. I don't have enough interest to invest in a full-fledged SLR camera, but I think I would enjoy having this SLR-like model. Our little point and shoot has been displaying an error message for a month now, plus now that we have a much more important subject to capture, I'd like to have the ability to make a few adjustments using manual settings.



Back when we were originally shopping for glider rockers, BD wanted one of the wood-with-cushions style, and I wanted a club-chair style. We ended up getting the style he liked, and it has been a good purchase because it has a higher back on it and reclines -- better for sleeping with a newborn. However, it lives downstairs in the den, and I would really like an upholstered one to go upstairs in her nursery.




And you would suspect someone other than me had created this list if there weren't a pair of shoes on it, right? I know, I am as surprised as you are that these are Dr. Scholl's brand! I am slowly converting into a flats gal; it's much easier to carry baby, car seat, diaper bag, etc when wearing flats instead of heels.


I desperately need new running shoes. This is the new version of the shoe I currently wear for exercising. This is the one thing on the list that I actually need and will probably purchase for myself soon. I've had my current pair since July 2010, so I think this purchase is justified considering I wear them almost every single day!


Another Glamourmom nursing tank. These tanks are pricey but by far my favorite for nursing. For some reason nursing tanks don't come in a lot of colors, which is unfortunate.

No comments: