Wednesday, October 31, 2012

MC's First Halloweeen

Today we celebrated MC's first Halloween! We opted for no costume this year; she's still just a bit too little for it since she can't sit up on her own yet.

Her grandparents sent this cute Halloween outfit, so in lieu of trick-or-treating, she and I went up to BD's office to show her off.

After we came home and had some lunch, I took her outside to get some pictures of her on her very first Halloween.

Halloween 2012
 
It was pretty chilly outside today, so I had to work quickly before she got cold.


She was in a great smiley mood, which always makes it easier when you're photographing solo.
 

I got several good shots before she started getting distracted by her surroundings.


And wanted to check out her co-stars. BD and I painted those pumpkins several years ago.
 

We headed inside to see if I could get any more good shots of her.
 

She was getting very wiggly and restless at this point, so I knew my window of opportunity was closing.


I managed to get her attention for a few more smiles.


And then it was over. She always makes it pretty obvious when she is d-o-n-e.

1 comment:

Marta Kawalec said...

She's so cute! I want to hug her! :)