Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch!

Since MC is really too little to take to the pumpkin patch this year, we decided to get creative with just one pumpkin.


BD did the pumpkin carving and the photographing. I did the dancing, singing, face-and-silly-noise making to try and get a smile out of her. She's a tough nut to crack. Of course, the second we finished taking pictures, she was all smiles.


I gave her a leaf to examine while I fixed her hair bow.
 

Of course you know what happened next, right?
 

I was finally able to coax a few smiles out of her. I can't say I really blame her - not sure that I'd be too thrilled with sitting inside a slimy pumpkin either.
 

She was a good sport and let us spend about 10 minutes to get these shots of her first fall.


Our lil' pumpkin!
 

2 comments:

House of Sykes said...

Those are so cute!!!

Alice said...

awwww so cute! haha, i'm not sure i'd want to sit in a pumpkin either :)