Friday, June 15, 2012

Introducing Baby MC

Since Poppy Seed has now arrived, I figured I better change her blog pseudonym to something more appropriate. We've called her Poppy Seed for so long at this point that I think some people were convinced that we were really going to name her that.

In sticking with my ultra-creative scheme of using first and middle initials for pseudonyms, I'd like to introduce the newest member of our family, MC:


Not only is she finally here and really ours, but they let us actually bring her home from the hospital!



We've had her home for a little over 24 hours at this point, and things are going pretty well. She is nursing like a champ so far and is giving us a couple of 1.5-2 hour stretches of sleep at a time.

Kip is not quite sure what this new little creature is, but he knows she smells interesting and makes lots of noises! We can tell he's a little nervous but so far he follows right at our heels from room to room with her, and he's the first one to come running when she cries.

3 comments:

Fine For Now said...

She's so little and cute! Wish I could hear her name :) Four more weeks for me!

Pickles and Dimes said...

She is ADORABLE! Congratulations!!

Alice said...

EEEEE!!!! congrats!!