Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Stitches: Updates

I haven't posted pictures of my recent cross stitch projects. I know you've been on pins and needles waiting for an update!

I finished the piece I was working on last time and picked it up from the framer's over the weekend.


I also finished the companion piece and had it framed as well.


I love the metallic threads for the bubbles -- I ended up liking this piece better than the first one.



This one is my first foray into holiday pieces. I have another really cute Halloween pattern and a Christmas pattern that I'd like to get finished this year.

The stitching on this one is finished, but I'm waiting on a few buttons I ordered to add onto the border before it is totally complete.




This is the one I'm working on currently. I broke my self-imposed rule of "no more kitchy sayings" with this one. Right after I took this picture I found an error and had to unstitch and restitch half of the border. I guess that's what I get for breaking my own rules.

2 comments:

Holly said...

very cute! love the halloween one.

teg said...

the Halloween piece is TOO CUTE. You are quite the stitcher! :)