Friday, September 10, 2010

Making Signs

Our seats for the football game were in the lower level end zone, so we decided to make signs to bring with us on the off-chance that we'd be on TV.

BD wanted to make a traditional Tar Heel sign, so he created a large-scale template.
(Photobomb by Kip.)



He traced and cut out the shape using Carolina blue foam board.




One of the most recognizable symbols in college sports: the big blue foot!


My original plan was to make something that spelled out "ABC" since the game was being broadcast on that channel, but I wasn't creative enough to come up with the right words. So instead I acknowledged our ties to both teams.

I cut out the letters from poster board and glued them to white foam board.


I added some graphics.


And, of course, some glitter!


We never got on TV or even the Jumbotron, but we had fun making and showing off our signs!

1 comment:

teg said...

Do you have season tickets to the football games? I do! If you do let me know where your seats are!