Friday, August 27, 2010

Wanted. Part 2.

(See also: Wanted.)

There are thousands of fall shoes and boots out right now that I am drooling over...



like these peep-toe pumps,


these wedges,





these booties,
and these boots.





And don't even get me started on all the fall clothes that are out...



This sweater layered over a light long sleeve t, with jeans and boots -- bring on the fall weather!



Or this sweater with black jeans and black motorcycle boots.
Or this jacket with...well, practically anything.




or this dress - so cute for the transition into fall when it's still 90+ in the afternoons.
Someone stop me. My credit card is starting to smoke!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about ya'll in the wake of big Earl barreling toward you! Stay safe!