Friday, July 23, 2010

Williamsburg, VA: City of Breakfast

As soon as we got into Williamsburg, we started noticing the over-abundance of breakfast restaurants. I have no idea why there are so many, but apparently they really like breakfast in Williamsburg.

These pictures were all taken within 10 minutes of our hotel. I took pictures of only the ones I assumed were locally owned; there was also an IHOP and a Cracker Barrel.



We saw 2 of these National Pancake and Waffle Houses. I guess one just wasn't enough.



2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like I need to go to Williamsburg! Nummy nummy breakfast!!!!

Alice said...

haha - i went to college in williamsburg, and a) most of those breakfast places are pretty meh, and b) you wouldn't BELIEVE the volume of tourists in that town - and apparently they all need pancakes! :-)