Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So, uh, I Did It

I took it as a good sign that when I walked in the hair salon, the conversation went like this...

Stylist: So, Ms LA, what am I doing to you today?

LA: Well, I want it cut...

Stylist: Cut like, how?

LA: Cut like, pretty drastically.

Stylist: Well, I hope you're going to say a pixie cut because I've always wanted to do that to your hair. It will be so cute!

I'd never said a word to him about a pixie cut before. So, I took a deep breath and showed him the picture of Ginnifer Goodwin. Then I closed my eyes and let him snip away. Here are the results:







I am surprised by how much I already like it. I expected a few days moments of panic, but I'm feeling okay about it so far. I guess it helps that everyone in the salon raved about it, and a complete stranger stopped me to compliment my hair. Now, if I can just figure out how to recreate it on my own in the morning, life will be good.


What do you think?

11 comments:

Holly said...

It looks GREAT!!! Love it!!!

Mary Frances said...

Awesome!

Peggy said...

I love it too!!! You look so cute and "with it"!!! Mama

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE AND I AM EAGER TO SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER! DADDY

Tracy said...

I love it!!! You look great! I wish I was as brave as you when it comes to hair... :)

I also love your shoes. :)

Pickles and Dimes said...

It looks so cute on you! I really like the bangs.

Tracy said...

Um, yes... now that you mention it I am jealous that you can wear shorts to work. So unfair!

Swistle said...

OMG! It's so terrific!! Do you LOVE it?? What does your husband think??

Emily said...

You look SO great!!!!! Makes me want to do that to my hair too. Hope you still like it this morning. :)

HipShooter said...

Love it! Wish I had the facial structure to pull it off! It's going to be so easy to fix!

Nikki said...

Love the hair!