Friday, July 30, 2010

Snickerdoodle Blondies

Not much to say about these except...YUM! I had all of the ingredients on hand (that's sugar and flour in the canisters), so this made a quick and easy dessert.


You simply whisk together the dry ingredients,

add dry ingredients to wet and blend well.


Then spread batter in pan and top with cinnamon and sugar.



And bake for 25 minutes. I only baked mine for 20; it was hard to tell if they were done with the cinn/sugar topping. They could've baked a tad longer for my preferences, but they were perfectly edible.


We ate these warmed with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. If you have some caramel sauce, that would be an excellent topping.

1 comment:

Mary Frances said...

Oh my goodness, I am totally making these! Snickerdoodles + blondies = awesome.