Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The List

I have exactly 2 more weeks left of school for this semester. My last project is due on May 5. (I have one class to take this summer then I am D-O-N-E completely!)

I am counting down the days and making a list of all the things I want to do in the 2.5 weeks between the end of spring semester and the beginning of summer semester.

Here's the current list:
  1. read for pleasure (I've had my fill of required reading this semester!)
  2. clean out/organize my closet
  3. clean out/organize bathroom closet
  4. clean out/organize kitchen pantry (are we sensing a theme here?)
  5. cross stitch
  6. strip and repaint a set of bookshelves
  7. plant annuals in pots for the deck
Looks like it's going to be a busy 2.5 weeks!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Very ambitious list. This plan has a strangely familiar feel to it. Every year as school draws to a close, I make a list, a plan, but somehow life interferes with the list and some of it never gets done. But I encourage you to try, try hard to complete that list!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

L and C said...

I have a nearly identical task list for myself (no cross stitching for me) but my time frame is more like "before Olivia starts kindergarten."

Good luck and enjoy your break when it gets here!

Tracy said...

Ambitious! But you can do it!