Friday, April 23, 2010

Defended.

Last night I successfully defended my thesis project. Oh yes, I did! This was the culminating make-or-break moment for earning my Master's degree. I gave a 25ish minute presentation on my project (research, methods, results, etc) followed by a pretty brutal 20 minutes of Q&A by my advisor committee. I received a "Pass, with no revisions" and a round of handshakes from the faculty. It hasn't really sunk in yet, but I did it!

BD, Kip, and I went for a run and then for a late night Sonic Blast to celebrate.

I guess it is particularly apropos that this print arrived in the mail today:


6 comments:

Tracy said...

YEAH!!!! That is awesome! Congratulations!

Nikki said...

Very Good! I'm proud of you!!!!

teg said...

Congratulations!

Pickles and Dimes said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome.

P.S. I have a similar print at my desk at work that says, "You will because you can."

Carla said...

Congratulations!!!

(from Holly's friend)

L and C said...

whoo hoo! Congratulations! I never doubted for a moment that you could and would.