Sunday, February 14, 2010

10 Things

In honor of Valentine's Day, BD and I each made a list* of 10 things we love.

LA's list:
(1) Friday nights
(2) drinking a Coke
(3) seeing Kip's face and wagging tail when I pull in the garage
(4) clean bathrooms (not cleaning bathrooms!)
(5) dresses
(6) being in the car when a good song comes on the radio
(7) Carolina blue
(8) neat handwriting
(9) Friends (the TV show)
(10) walking with BD and Kip on a sunny day

BD's list:
(1) a waggy tail and smiley face greeting me when I arrive home
(2) the perfect glass of sweet tea
(3) an afternoon on the couch with a movie and my wife
(4) a freshly washed car -- spotless and shiny
(5) the site of a solidly struck golf ball dead on line
(6) making people happy
(7) a morning on a crappie [type of fish] lake
(8) tasting LA's kitchen concoctions -- good or bad
(9) a sunny day on the ski slopes
(10) a UNC victory

*We didn't look at each other's list until both were written, and the items are in no particular order.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I hope you get to spend it with someone you love - romantic, platonic, four-legged, or anything in between!

No comments: