Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dinner AND Dessert.

I am taking 3 (!) classes this semester. To compensate for 9 hours of grad school, I worked out a plan with my supervisor so that I am only working 30 hours a week until May. It feels like I have a lot of extra free time right now; talk to me in a few weeks, and we'll see if my answer's the same. In the meantime, BD is enjoying the delicious benefits.

Dinner: Stuffed bell peppers.




Dessert: Ice Cream Pie with Caramel Sauce (recipe from The Pioneer Woman.)






1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm not big on bell peppers, but that dessert looks YUMMY!

I took 3 classes one semester. It's great that you worked out a deal with your boss! I would have never gotten that approved at Alltel. That semester dang nearly killed me. I was also pregnant with Lauren, so I'm sure that didn't help.