Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Reading

My Kindle is here! Santa's elf, the FedEx man, delivered it this morning.


(You should be focusing on the Kindle in this photo -- not my unwashed hair, makeup-free face, or the tree that appears to be growing out of my head!)

I've already downloaded The Lovely Bones because I've been seeing the trailers for the movie, and I didn't read it when it came out a few years ago. And I've downloaded The Professor and the Madman because it's been on my wishlist forever.

What else should I be reading?

3 comments:

Holly said...

Todd loved the professor and the madman. you should download The Hunger Games and The Help.

L and C said...

I've got My Sister's Keeper sitting on my nightstand after hearing it was really good. Chad is reading I am Legend and said that it's very different from the movie (in a good way).

Alice said...

i need some book recs myself, so i'll be coming back to peruse the comments.. :-)