Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tales of the Tail: The One with the First Tomato

Kip always gets to eat the first tomato of the season. (And we wonder why he thinks he's in charge around here!)

He has to wait patiently.



And ask nicely.

Then the games begin... first he flings it under the couch and attempts to dive head first in after it.

Eventually he discovers that he's just not going to fit under there, so we dig it back out for him. We repeat this process a few times.
Then it gets thoroughly examined on the coffee table.


And finally it goes down the hatch.

6 comments:

teg said...

Lucky Kip!
I'm hoping I've got some good tomatoes myself before I go to the beach in August.

Fine For Now said...

How cute! Quite a personality :o)

Pickles and Dimes said...

Aw, Kip! What a sweetie. Don't you just love their patience as you're digging something from underneath the couch for them?

Emily said...

Kip, I love you!

artemisia said...

Oh, DOGS! I love them. So sweet! ( I love that he examines it for a bit. Too funny!)

Alice said...

this makes me wish *i* had tomatoes.. :-)