Friday, May 22, 2009

Tales of the Tail: The One with Baby Food

Human babies aren't the only ones who like to eat pureed peas off of a spoon. I have several jars of baby food leftover from a game for the baby shower I hosted last weekend. Kip has tried the baby food version of peas, carrots, pears, sweet potatoes, bananas, and apples. We have tried to give him pieces of both pears and carrots before, and he wasn't interested in them at all. But mash them up and put them in a jar, and he thinks it is a big treat.




1 comment:

teg said...

Zoe goes ape-shit for baby food. She had two bouts with pneumonia-like wheezing problems in the past and had to be put on steroids. I could not imagine putting a pill down her throat, so I commissioned a mortar and pestle and mixed the pill dust into baby food. She seems to think being sick is a treat!
I believe her personal favorite is Turkey flavor. :)