Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Late Winter Update

Testing...testing...1,2,3...is this thing on?

We're still here - sorry for the lack of updates. We're just busy with school and work...blah, blah, blah...the same excuses everyone gives.

Here is an update on us, bullet style:


  • March has come in like a lion as predicted - we've had snow, rain, and cold temps for the majority of the month so far. We're finally starting to warm up, and we're hoping to get to the 'out like a lamb' part soon.
  • Carolina wrapped up the regular season basketball season with a win over Duke to take first place in the ACC conference and secure a #1 seed for the NCAA tournament which will start later this week.
  • This weekend we have a fun trip planned. We're going to the Nascar races in Bristol, TN, and Kippy will spend the weekend at the Doggie Spa.
  • Our 6th wedding anniversary is coming up next week. We will probably celebrate at one of our favorite restaurants, The Melting Pot.
  • BD is anxiously awaiting the warm weather, so he can get out and go fishing, play golf, do some landscaping, etc.
  • I have passed the half-way point of the spring semester and can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have registered for two classes for summer term 1 and NO CLASSES FOR SUMMER TERM 2. I am slightly excited about a two month break before fall classes start in August.
  • We are hoping to plan a vacation for this summer while I am on break from school. We haven't decided yet where we want to go. Any suggestions?
  • My birthday is coming up in a few weeks. I will be turning 29; I cannot believe I am almost 30 years old. I definitely do not feel mature enough to be a "real" grown up. Presents are welcome, as always.

We hope you all are doing well!

No comments: