Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pick My Outfit - Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day, BD and I are going to dinner at a new restaurant downtown and to see Stomp. We are keeping it casual this year, and the weather is supposed to be decent with a high for the day of 50 degrees.

(Fun fact: This is the same date we had 10 years ago on our first Valentine's Day date. Only we were in Louisiana, and we ended up eating dinner at Waffle House.)

Here are the two outfits I've chosen. Which one should I wear?

Outfit #1: bright pink cami (you can't really see it here), patterened tank, baby blue cropped cardigan/jeans/camel colored boots.



Outfit #2: Hot pink cami, purple scoop neck sweater, red swing jacket/jeans/boots (I have on camel colored boots in this picture but I think I'd actually wear black).

8 comments:

sil said...

i like outfit #1 although both are very cute!! :)

Pickles and Dimes said...

I like #1. That shade of blue looks GREAT on you!

Tracy said...

Oh I love that red jacket in outfit #2, so I choose outfit #2.

artemisia said...

Both are cute, but I say - go with #2!

Have fun!

Fine For Now said...

I'm voting for #2 also! I love the red jacket! :)

Alice said...

both are adorable! i think i like #1 just sliiiightly better.

Mama said...

I vote for #2

Liz Hall said...

Both are flattering but I vote for outfit #1 -- I've always liked blue on you.