Friday, February 20, 2009

LOVE is in the air

This has been floating around the blogosphere for a few days. Too bad I didn't find it before Valentine's...but better late than never, I guess.

What are your middle names?
Mine is Ann; BD's is Darrell.

How long have you been together?
10 yrs total - dated for 4; married for 6

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We've known each other since freshman year of high school and started dating summer before freshman year of college...so four years.

Who asked whom out?
BD asked me.


How old are each of you?
BD is 29. I am 28.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Well, BD is an only child. So...mine.


Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Ooooohh, this is a good one! Um...I guess I'll have to say that any decision that involves large sums of money is pretty stressful.

Did you go to the same school?
High school - yes
Undergrad - no
Grad school - no


Are you from the same home town?
Yes. Shout-out to Funroe!

Who is smarter?
Me. DUH. Oh wait...BD is probably going to read this, so I'll tell the truth. BD.


Who is the most sensitive?
I'm pretty sure I deserve this award. Although I have to say that I'm not really super sensitive; I'm just more sensitive than BD.


Where do you eat out most as a couple?
A little hole in the wall Mexican restaurant near our house called Matzatlan


Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We haven't done much traveling. I think it would be Colorado.


Who has the craziest exes?
Neither. We don't have much drama.


Who has the worst temper?
I'm pleading the 5th on this one.

Who does the cooking?
always BD.

Who is the neat-freak?
Neither. Please call us before you drop by.


Who is more stubborn?
I prefer tenacious, thankyouverymuch.


Who hogs the bed?
I hog covers, not the whole bed.


Who wakes up earlier?
Usually BD.


Where was your first date?
Cucos - a mexican restaurant which is closed now. BOO.


Who is more jealous?
Neither of us are jealous by nature.


How long did it take to get serious?
We were so young, so we didn't start talking marriage until we had been dating 2+ years or so.


Who does the laundry?
We generally share this lovely chore. I hate to put away clean laundry so I will stack clean folded laundry on the dryer until there is a mountain. BD usually gives in first and puts it away. (See question re: stubborn)


Who’s better with the computer?
I'm the internet guru; BD is in charge of all things computer hardware related.


Who drives when you are together?
BD. I'm usually sleeping.

No comments: