Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good for the Emotional Health, Not the Physical Health

I will now present step-by-step instructions on how to die happy; it is surprisingly simple.

Death by Chocolate

Step 1: Start with a few ingredients - devil's food cake mix, chocolate pudding, whipped topping, and toffee candy.
Step 2: Prepare cake mix and pudding as directed on the box. After cake is baked and cool, crumble it. Also crumble up toffee bar (or cheat buy the pre-crumbled kind).

Step 3: Layer cake, pudding, whipped topping, and toffee bar. Repeat until container is full.

Step 4: Eat and die happy. You can thank me by leaving me something good in your will.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Nummy Nummy Nummy Nummy!!!!! Want someone to make that for me right now! :)

Alice said...

oh. my. god. WAAAANT.