I found this over at Smart Cookie; she has lots of great dessert recipes.
I brought this to work yesterday and got rave reviews. In fact, everyone is still talking about it today. And bonus: it's super easy - I put the entire thing together in less than 30 minutes (not including refrigeration time).
Cookies and Cream Fudge
- 18 oz white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 generous cups of crushed oreos (Note: fudge will look different depending on how much or little you crush the cookies. I wanted mine finely crushed so BD ran them through the food processor.)
- Melt chocolate, milk, and salt together over medium heat.
- Stir in cookies
- Pour into 8x8 pan lined with wax paper & refrigerate until set (abt 2 hrs).