Monday, December 8, 2008

Let the Holiday Eating Begin! Part 2

I got the idea for these from my sister. I don't know what they're called, other than So Delicious I Can't Stop Eating Them. They are super easy and make a cute presentation, plus they are yummy! I made little baggies of them to give our neighbors, and I'm going to do a couple batches to give out to my co-workers as well.

All you need is Snyders "Snaps" pretzels, Hershey's Hugs, and M&Ms. I used a mixture of dark and milk chocolate M&Ms, and my sister has used Reece's Pieces which would also be really good. You basically can't go wrong - any combination would be tasty.



Put the preztels in a single layer on a cookie sheet and place one Hug on each pretzel. I got about 10 rows with 7 pretzels on the row, which pretty much used up the whole bag of Hugs. Well, I would have some left over, but somehow they kept ending up in my mouth.



Put them in a 175 degree oven until the Hugs start getting soft (about 5-7 minutes). Place 1-2 M&M's on top of each softened Hug. Then pop the tray in the fridge until they are set (about 15 mins).


Here is the finished product - all bagged up and ready to go. I got the little gift bags at Target, and I made the tags. I put 20-25 candies in each bag. It took me about 1 hr for two trays of candies - including bagging and tagging.


3 comments:

Pickles and Dimes said...

Yummy! They look so GOOD.

Melissa said...

Thanks for solving my dilemma for the neighbors' gifts. I just printed your post and am heading to get ingredients tonight!

Saw Rachael McIntyre at a baby shower a few weeks ago. She looks so cute pregnant!

teg said...

YUMMMMMMM!!!
Those AND the caramels look delicious!