Sunday, September 14, 2008

Neighborly

I am mostly of the 'live and let live' school of philosophy when it comes to neighborly relations. As long as your house is not in total disrepair and/or you're not engaged in overtly illegal behavior, I'm pretty much okay with how you choose to live your life. Which is a good thing, I guess, considering this is the site that greeted me from across the street today:


Yes, that is my (shirtless) grown-man neighbor stretched out in a lounge chair in his driveway. On a Sunday morning. In September.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

OH MY GOSH! I would expect that back in Louisiana, but I was under the impression that North Carolinians (???) were a little classier than that!

Tracy said...

Wow. That's all I can say... WOW.

Pickles and Dimes said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA. He has GOT to be related to our neighbor across the street, whom we lovingly refer to as "Shirtless Guy." We know it's winter when he finally puts his shirt back on.

Alice said...

HA! that's.... quite a sight. i do like that you got a picture of him, too ;-)