Tuesday, March 18, 2008

School Days, School Days - Dear Old Golden Rule Days

Okay, so I don't think I'll be studying the golden rule, but I did get accepted to grad school! I'll be starting in the fall in the MS in Technical Communication program. I am already registered for classes - ENG 512: Theory and Application of Writing Until Your Hand Falls Off and ENG 517: Advanced Techniques for Writing After Your Hand Has Fallen Off. I am both excited and nervous.

Sharpen your pencils, kids. We're going back to school!


5 comments:

My Buddy Mimi said...

Yay! Congratulations on such a big step.

Jess said...

Yay! Awesome! Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on getting into grad school - a great feeling, isn't it?! Also, your glasses are very cute. :)

Pickles & Dimes said...

Congratulations!!

Tracy said...

Congrats!!! I knew you would get in! You are such a smart cookie! By the way... I love your glasses in that picture! You look so smart!