Saturday, September 8, 2007

"Workin' 9 to 5 - What a Way To Make a Livin'..."

BD and I work for the same company. BD has been there over a year; I joined a few months ago. Clinical trials work is interesting and challenging, and our company is one of the best in the business. We both work with fun, intelligent people and really enjoy our jobs. The building we work in is leased from a management company, so unfortunately we can't take credit for this little spelling gem:



Now, granted, I am not the greatest speller in the world so I shouldn't cast stones, but it makes me laugh every time I look at it. The best part is that BD works on the 5th floor, so he walks by that sign every day and never noticed it until I pointed it out! :) I wonder how many other people have never noticed it...

No comments: