Saturday, September 22, 2007

The House To Myself

Listen! Do you hear that sound?? That's right...it's the sound of silence! It is Saturday morning and there is NO college football on my TV. In fact, my TV is not even turned on! It's not that I have anything against college football; in fact, I actually enjoy it. But it is really nice to have the option to have it on today. As you have probably figured out by now, BD is not here this weekend. He left Thursday to fly to our hometown to be there for his dad's surgery. He'll be back late Sunday night. So while he's been gone, I've been girlin' it up around here. Last night I watched 3 episodes of "What Not to Wear" with no sarcastic comments of "who gets that dressed up to go to the grocery store" in the background. And today, I'm headed out to treat myself to lunch and some shopping! Tomorrow I'm actually going to do some housework so he'll have a clean house to come home to. I am glad he's coming home tomorrow; I wouldn't want him to be gone much longer, but for now I'm enjoying the time to myself!

No comments: